Hmmm, two meanings to this title:
1. A New YEAR!!
2. A New Semester!!
Well, 2008 was a great year and was full of many new things. But I'm looking forward to this new year and spending an entire year with my husband. We had a fun New Years Eve here at our apartment. We played on the Wii and then watched a movie. The movie ended a little after 11 so we were able to hook up the antenna to the t.v and get it to NBC to watch the ball drop in Times Square. We got our party hats on, our noise makers, our confetti shooters and popped open a bottle of Martinellis. It was great! Unfortunately Jared had to work at 7 am so we weren't able to stay up too late to party. But it was good while it lasted.
But now we're starting school tomorrow! My last semester and Jared's 5th. We're getting everything ready for it to start. We've got our house cleaned up, and got our spare bedroom into our homework room. We've got our books, paper, pens and backpacks all ready. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a semester to start again. It's nice to have a break, but you can only do so much on them when you don't have money. So I'm glad to be starting a semester where I will actually have something to do everyday. We're going to be busier than usual. Jared goes to classes until 1:45 then goes to work on campus until 6:30 then goes to clean the doctor's office so he won't be home until about 7:30 every week day. Then he still has homework to try to do at somepoint. I go to classes until 1:45 then as of right now just have the rest of the day for homework. I'm trying to get a job, but things aren't going too well with that. But I'm taking 17 credits so I think that will keep me quite busy for now.
Well, I think that's about it for this little update. I'll try to keep things posted throughout the semester, not that we'll have too much to post.
January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think it's really neat that your first christmas and new years as a married couple was spent in your apartment. sounds like you had fun. i miss my college days at byu-i ALOT! live it up and make good memories :D happy new year, you two!
Post a Comment