February 23, 2009

MIDTERMS already?!?!

I'm not exactly excited that it's midterms because I have a few tests to take. But I'm way excited because it means the semester is halfway over and I'm getting closer to graduation!! 

Anyways, so here's a little update:
Jared is getting things ready to apply for the social work program. He's got his autobiography done, resume written, and asked people to write letters of recommendation for him. The other day he asked if I could take some pictures of him to turn in with the application (don't ask me why they need a picture, but apparently they do). I thought it would be nice to get some pictures outside since it was a nice day so we went on a walk at nature park. Here are some pictures we took there...













































































Unfortunately we didn't get any super good pictures of Jared while we were outside because of the lighting so we had to come back to the apartment and get some pictures. But after all that, he decided he might use a picture from a few weeks ago that we found. Go figure! Oh well, we got to go on a walk together!

No comments: