February 18, 2010

CoUnTdOwN......2 WeEkS!!!


Just about two weeks until the due date......but of course, the baby could come sooner.

Thankfully the carseat came before the baby.....here's a lovely picture provided by WalMart ....maybe soon I'll have a real picture of it and maybe there will be a baby in it!

From looking at the picture, you can't tell that the gray is actually a metallic gray. So it's a super shiny carseat, which we didn't realize until we took it out of the box. I'm not a huge fan of that, but just about everything else is what I thought it would be.

I've never played around with an infant carseat before so it was fun (for the most part) trying to figure out how everything works....like adjusting all the straps. Now the next step is figuring out how to strap it into the car the correct way. But lucky for me, that's Jared's job. Good thing he works at CPS and has to deal with car seats!

Anyways, with the baby's arrival so close now, I think it's time to take some pregnancy photos (and now that I actually look like I'm going to have a baby). So hopefully soon I'll have some pictures to post of my big-ish belly.

No comments: