February started out with sicknesses at our house. The only one who didn't come down with anything was Jared. The boys and I were the lucky ones with yucky noses, coughing, headaches...the works. Thankfully the boys only had it for about a week but I had it much longer and it turned into a sinus infection. So I was pretty miserable for a couple days but after a few weeks we were all healthy! Other than being sick, February was pretty uneventful.
| The face of a miserable little boy |
Carter got another tooth on the bottom. And last week he decided he was strong enough to stand by himself - one step closer to walking! (Maybe I shouldn't be too excited about that.)
| The first 6 teeth |
| Starting to play with cars |
Laken is just busy being Laken. Still learning and growing. We're finally also making some improvement on his potty-training. He has also decided he's strong enough to pick up Carter and half carry/half drag him a short distance.
It's pretty much impossible to get a good picture of these two:
Like father like son I guess
Jared and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day (after the boys went to bed). We dressed up for a nice candlelit dinner at home and then had a quiet evening. We were even able to snap a few pictures of the two of us.
Jared's parents came to visit one weekend. Jared's schedule changed so that he was able to have Saturday-Monday off so we were able to spend a little more time with his parents. The weather was nice so we went on a few walks but mostly stuck around the house and played with the boys.
Feb 19th we FINALLY had our ultrasound and found out we're having a little GIRL! We are so excited!!! (Unfortunately also found out I have a pretty big cyst on my ovary so hopefully we have no problems with that.)
| I just can't help but love this picture. Laken climbed up right next to Carter and put his arm around him. |
So unless anything else happens in the next 5 days, that's about it for February. March will bring 2 birthdays for us and bring us one month closer to meeting our daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment