I'm finally coming to a close with my many projects.
Project #1: The Boys' Room
This "project" was my biggest as it included many smaller projects:
I made the curtains, pet hammock, and a small pillow.
We got his room switched around.
We bought a new organizer for his toys and books.
We got some wooden letters to spell the boys' names and I got those painted and hung (but I think I'm going to change where they're hung).
Project #2: Blankets
Laken's Blanket
Baby's blanket
Project #3: File Folder Activities
A friend at church has a few of these for her boys and allowed Laken to play with them too. He enjoyed them so much I decided I should make some for him. My friend let me borrow her book of activities to copy the templates and I found a couple online. I've finished 3 out of the 6 I had started. Here's one:

Basically the object of the activity (on this one) is matching the tools. You pull off the tools (which are stuck on with velcro) and then let your child stick them back on the matching outline.
The other ones I have done are a fish color matching one and a shape matching one.
The ones I haven't finished yet are a bear that you can switch his outfits, a tie design matching one, and a Noah's ark animal matching one. Those probably won't get completed until I have everything done and ready for baby #2.
No comments:
Post a Comment