December 1, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

I was debating whether or not to go to a pumpkin patch this year. With being as pregnant as I was and thinking the baby would come early, I didn't want to chance being too far away if I went into labor. But the second weekend of October, with a little coaxing from my mom over the phone, I decided we should just go. It wouldn't be too terribly far away if we did need to come back. So off we went. I'm glad we ended up going. The kids had lots of fun and we had nice weather.
Kaliya and dad walking through the "corn maze". It wasn't much of a maze and the corn wasn't very tall, but the kids had fun walking through it. 

No surprise, Laken was the leader.

Carter was not very excited about walking around the corn maze. We woke him up from his nap and he just wasn't in to the fun yet. So if he wasn't being held, he was on the ground crying.

They had a huge pile of straw to play on. After we got the kids going on it, they had fun.

Even Carter had fun jumping around the straw.

They had big tunnels to climb up and slide down. Here are the kids (including Jared) climbing up. 
And then sliding down.

All aboard!

My cute little pumpkins and engineers.

Kids riding around the cool bikes. Kaliya was too small for them but she had fun just sitting in a broken one.

We went on a tractor ride. Laken enjoyed sitting on the hay.

They had a giant slide down the hill. Laken and Jared went first.

Then Carter surprised us by saying he wanted to try so Jared got to go again with the other two.

And it was a good thing we went when we did. Because the next morning I went into labor and had the baby super quick! More to come on that.

No comments: