December 1, 2015

September


MUSHROOMS
This just goes to show how neglected our backyard gets when the lawn mower quits. We had giant mushrooms growing out there!


THE KIDS
I wanted to get some nice pictures of the kids while the weather was still nice and before I had the baby. So one Sunday we came home from church, got ready for a picnic and headed to Fort Defiance. The kids were really cooperative (even tho Laken wasn't feeling well). So here are some of my favorites:







And I couldn't help but to take one of Jared and I.

POTTY-TRAINED!
This little girl has recently joined the underwear club and does a good job keeping them dry! (Just in time for us to start all over again when baby #4 comes in a few weeks.)

ARTWORK
I love that my boys enjoy drawing. Here are some of their artworks:
Carter did this picture of his family while we were at the library one day. I love how he tried to draw us holding hands!

Laken amazes me with some of his drawing.
Top left picture is a house and tree.
Bottom left picture is some turtles going into the ocean (waves) with the sun shining.
Right picture is of the temple.

No comments: