I'm trying to get my blog updated finally. So we'll see how much I remember from September.
| We had a family fun day one Saturday. We made a small obstacle course in the hallway for them to get through. |
| We had a pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey game. Carter didn't want to play that one tho. |
| Then we had fun with silly string. |
| Yay for silly string messes! |
| We ended our family fun with popcorn, sodas, and a movie. |
| Makai loves to "help" unload the dishwasher. He is always taking out the utensils and leaving them on the floor to be stepped on and kicked around before they get picked up and put away. |
| One afternoon Kaliya decided to color on her face. But she didn't stop on just her face, she wanted to color on my face. She called it "putting on make-up". |
| One of Makai's favorite things is to watch the other kids playing outside. He probably wishes he were out there playing with them, but I get busy doing stuff inside so he has to stay in with me. |
| More of Laken's artwork. |
| One of Kaliya's new favorite things at he library is playing on their kids computer. So usually when we go to story time, we spend a little extra time at the library so she can play. |
| We took the kids bowling for fun one day. They always enjoy it and the bowling alley is never busy. |
| Laken's always funny to watch. He's got quite the moves. |
| Carter likes bowling on his own and usually stands still to watch his ball go down, or turns around and walks off. |
| And I couldn't help but share this picture letting everyone know that I beat Jared! |
| One of the fun days during homecoming week was wacky tacky day. I think Laken had a good outfit that day. |
| More playing outside. Kaliya enjoys riding her brothers' bikes when they are at school. She thinks she is getting too big for her trike. |
| One of Carter's drawings of himself. Belly button included. |
| Makai walking around with the play lawn mower. |
No comments:
Post a Comment