March 2, 2011

Just around the corner

I am SOO excited and ready for ApRiL!

Why you may ask?

Well, for a number of reasons:


1 - WaRm WeAtHeR
Not that we're having cold weather here...because we aren't. But Mother Nature has been teasing me for sometime now. We get a few warm, sunny days and then it goes back down to the 30s. It'll just be nice to stay in the 50s for a while.

2 - RaIn
April showers bring May flowers, right? I love rain and thunder storms and I'm hoping that this area gets lots!

3 - BiRdS
I've been hearing them a lot lately and just love it. I've seen a robin or two already and my mom says when a robin is around, spring is not too far behind.

4 - JaReD's BrEaK
Jared finishes this semester the first week of April and I'll be so excited. He won't have to shut himself in the room to do his homework and I won't have to hear Laken fuss when he leaves. Granted he'll still have to go to work, but at least he'll be around a little more.

5 - VaCaTiOn
At the end of April, my family has planned a vacation to Florida and we're so excited! I've already been mentally planning what things we'll need for hot weather, beaches and fun.

6 - GrIlLiNg
I love a good steak or chicken on the grill. This year Jared and I have decided that we'll have to buy a small portable grill so we can enjoy a summer tradition of grilling. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

7 - FrEsH cUt GrAsS
Call me weird but I love the smell of freshly cut grass.

8 - FuN wItH LAkEn
Of course with warm weather, it's great to just be outside spending time with my little boy. Just a few things I'm excited to do with him: going on walks, going to the park, running around in the yard, and swinging.

9 - FlOwErS
What girl doesn't like flowers? I love seeing flowers bud and blossom. I love their colors and smells. Maybe this year I'll buy some potted flowers so I can really enjoy them.

No comments: