Because of his stress and busy days, I bought him a pull-up contraption that goes on the door. He's been talking about wanting one and I figured now was a good time. He can relieve his stress by doing pull-ups (and gain some muscle back).
And since I bought something for Jared to work-out with, I figured I'd buy something for me.
Lately I've had the urge to try yoga or pilates so I bought a yoga DVD. Haha, me doing yoga! Thankfully there's a beginner level and at one point, the people on the DVD started out there. I tried it out today and it kicked my butt. I'm hoping to stick with it and get better. But this morning I was so glad to hear Laken waking up. I had to stop my yoga moves to get the baby. SHUCKS! But my goal is to keep up with the yoga and get into shape before going to Florida. That's only 5 weeks away!
1 comment:
You sound like me Val. I bought a Jillian Michaels workout dvd like a year ago, and stopped using it for awhile. I just barely started using it again, and I couldn't even get through the whole beginning workout. I just laughed at myself and my super sore muscles the next day. Keep it up, and i'll try to too. :)
Post a Comment