October 3, 2014

Laken's artwork

Laken has always enjoyed drawing and coloring but ever since starting preschool, he's loved it even more. Everyday he asks for paper so he can draw. I hate giving it to him all the time since we usually end up throwing them away, but it's fun to see his creations. So here are some of my favorite from this past month:
One of Laken's 'suggested activities' for school was to draw a picture of two friends from school. Laken ended up drawing himself and Carter. 

Laken's version of a tractor. I love how he included the bumps on the wheels.

Some sort of car with lights. He even included a little man driving it!

A picture of himself. 

Batman

I'm not exactly sure what this is.

A little boy. Looks like he is shooting or throwing something?

A house and a tree.

He has some new ones that haven't been photographed yet so I'll have to get those soon.


No comments: