October 3, 2014

September Kid-isms

#1
While outside eating an ice cream, the boys saw a squirrel run up a tree (they didn't notice, but a cat chased it up). So when the squirrel got onto a branch, it started waving his tail back and forth and chattering (because it was mad at the cat). Laken saw the tail waving and, while laughing, said, "He's saying hi with his tail!"

#2
Whenever Carter sees the camera, he says "I cheese you"(meaning he wants to take a picture).

#3
When we were at the Clay County Fair, we walked thru the barn of goats and sheep. While there we learned Carter could do a very good goat sound. It seriously took us a while to realize he was making the noise.

#4
While I was standing in the kitchen, Carter came over and hit me in the leg. When I looked down at him, he said, "I saw a fly".

#5
Since Kaliya is too young to talk, I figured I could put in some things she does. She's so smart. She attempted to put on a necklace while holding her blanket, and it didn't work. So she stuck her blanket in her mouth and held it with her teeth so she could use both hands to put the necklace on.

#6
The boys were sitting in some chairs by the tv eating lunch. Laken leaned over to Carter and said "I love you!" then Carter leaned on Laken and said "I love you too!" It was just a sweet moment.

No comments: