It's always nice having Christmas at home. We tried to keep it low-key and only got the kids a few presents each from us and one from Santa. I think we did really good this year. And they were spoiled by grandparents. Jared and I only gave eachother a couple things so we could save our money to buy something we could actually use.
![]() |
| The kids in action opening their gifts. |
Laken got his wish of a green remote control monster truck from Santa. He also got new markers, paper, how-to-draw book, legos, puzzles, Hess truck and a t-shirt.
Carter got his wish of a blue remote control truck and a flashlight from Santa. He also got an easel with paper, Hess truck, a few different games, legos, and puzzle.
Kaliya got a princess tent from Santa, tea set, new baby doll, play doh, and a train.
Makai got a playmat, musical dinosaur and little rattle toys.
I'd say the kids enjoyed what they got this year. They all got what they wanted most and a few surprises.





No comments:
Post a Comment