January 25, 2016

December 2015

Not a whole lot happened the month of December. We finished decorating for Christmas, did our Christmas shopping, played at home, and did some holiday baking. Laken had a couple weeks off of school which started out nice but then it got to be too much for me. I also had a small same-day surgery so Jared took some time off work for that. I think we saw Jared the most this month.
Laken all dressed up.
Kaliya holding Makai.

Sleep baby.
I found a swing at the thrift store for $5 and couldn't pass it up. And the best thing is it has lights which Makai LOVES to watch. Makes cleaning up, doing dishes, and cooking dinner much easier now!

Carter's new thing is taking "selfies". 

Carter asked to hold Makai - which doesn't happen often.
And he likes having his picture taken.

Trying to snap a picture of Makai's smile is a hard thing to do.

Laken has been learning how to read at school and is doing well at it. He brought sight words home from school to practice and he flew right though them and could spell them. It's so fun to see him learning and growing.  This is him reading books to Carter one morning.



Carter is always busy doing something. Here he is showing how strong he is with Misty.
He also likes to "help" do dishes. He sits on the counter and pulls a few dishes out of the sink to "clean". Mostly he just fills things up with water and attempts to dump them in the sink. Usually his pants, the floor, and the counter are what get wet instead. Thanks bud.

Laken brought this home from school one day. It says "I will help deces". I assume he means dishes!

Still trying to capture a good smile.

K just wanted her picture taken.

The day before Christmas we decorated gingerbread ornaments.


No comments: