| Kids looking for Easter eggs. They got plenty of candy and the Easter bunny brought them new water bottles in their baskets. |
| Indoor soccer practice for Carter and Kaliya. Since Carter missed the 1st practice, I had to document another practice for him. |
| When I picked this girl up from preschool one day she wanted to show me her "Princess face". I don't know where she gets this from. |
| We had a spring snowstorm. It dumped quite a bit of snow on us. The kids had lots of fun playing in it though. |
| I made a sign for Laken's room. |
| The boys learning how to ride their bikes with no training wheels. Laken is getting pretty close. |
| Having fun at the park. Carter's favorite thing is playing in the dirt/rocks. |
| This cat is super tolerant of the kids picking her up all the time. |
| Laken brought this home from school. |
| More kid shenanigans. Makai having fun playing in the dirt. Carter and Kaliya's Duplo creation. |
No comments:
Post a Comment